About MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition 2016
The inaugural MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition is run by The Energy Exchange and co-hosted by Petrosen. This event will be your first opportunity to hear details on the new petroleum code from Mamadou Faye, Managing Director, Petrosen, as well as the latest on the recent offshore discoveries from Cairn and Kosmos.
Bringing together government officials, major and independent operators, this summit is the ideal place to understand how to bring the MSGBC region into the next stage of hydrocarbon exploration and production.
We are delighted to announce that His Excellency Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal will be attending and giving an address at the MSGBC Basin Summit & Exhibition 2016.
- The dedicated conference will provide a critical platform for the region’ resource holders to address major challenges, deliver solutions and meet colleagues from the international E&P community
- The dedicated exhibition will showcase new services and allow new technology introduction to support the industry’s move into offshore development
- Thought leadership and networking opportunities will provide an opportunity for delegates to learn about technology, market outlooks, operations and talent from high level, globally recognised industry speakers
- New opportunities will be promoted arising from the new investment commitments
- Insightful local and regional case studies will support regional growth and address the most pressing challenges
To get involved, contact Michael Thorburn on +44 20 7384 7955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org