RPS Energy is a global consultancy providing practical support to our clients on the delivery of projects in the Oil & Gas sector. With a broad range of operational and consultancy skills we integrate our technical, commercial and project management services in subjects areas including, geoscience, engineering and HSE management to provide our clients with a one-stop-shop support service
We are a totally independent, client-focussed organisation with clients who include Governments, National Oil Companies, Majors, Independents, Utilities, Investment Groups and Banks. RPS Energy is part of the RPS Group, which has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1995.
Within the MSGBC area we have an extensive project track record of supporting clients such as Cairn, Dana, Elenilto, Far, Kosmos, Premier Oil, Tullow, Sasol, Shell, and Woodside with a range of services including:
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and associated operational permitting
- Emergency response and oil spill contingency planning support
- Auditing of vessels, infrastructure and operations
- Seismic whilst drilling (VSP) operations
- Seismic Acquisition and site survey Project Management
- QC & Processing Survey Navigation Project Management & QC
- Geohazard & Geotechnical studies
- Well site geology
- Biostratigraphic analysis including stratigraphic studies, sedimentology and petrography
Our professional consultants bring deep sector knowledge providing sound, pragmatic advice to support the delivery of a range of projects across the upstream business sectors.
Our in-depth technical and commercial expertise in all aspect of the oil and gas business, includes:
- Strategy, portfolio management and investment appraisal
- Project and risk management
- Modelling and analysis of fiscal terms and negotiation support
- Gas value chain analysis, including strategy, contracting, transportation and marketing
- Independent resource valuations for regulatory, fund-raising, due diligence and asset acquisition/disposal purposes
- Hydrocarbon exploration
- Integrated geological/geophysical interpretation
- Reservoir evaluation and field development
- Production and well engineering
- Seismic and well-site operations
- Technical due diligence
- Equity determination and unitisation
As RPS is not an oil or services company and has no commercial interest in investing in, operating or servicing oil or gas fields, our clients can rely on our studies and opinions to be completely independent and unbiased.
Kosmos Energy is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company focused on frontier and emerging areas along the Atlantic Margin. Our assets include existing production and development projects offshore Ghana, large discoveries offshore Mauritania and Senegal, as well as exploration licenses with significant hydrocarbon potential offshore Portugal, Sao Tome and Principe, Suriname, Morocco and Western Sahara. As an ethical and transparent company, Kosmos is committed to doing things the right way. The Company’s Business Principles articulate our commitment to transparency, ethics, human rights, safety and the environment. Read more about this commitment in the Kosmos 2014 Corporate Responsibility Report. For additional information, visit www.kosmosenergy.com.